Welcome to Holiday Park Campground and the 2020 Camping Season
You will notice some changes this season due to the COVID -19 pandemic, though rest assured, we are working diligently to make your camping experience at Holiday Park Campground a safe and memorable experience. Here are some of the changes that you can expect.
Office Hours & Guest Check-in
Daily: 9 am – 7 pm
Check-In: 2:00 pm
Check Out: 11:00 am
When you arrive, we will offer two check-in options:
– Curbside at our newly opened outside window, which can be found to the right of our main entrance.
– Traditional Check-In, in the office. Guests will be required to wear a mask and capacity will be limited to four guests in the office at a time. We ask that you practice social distancing while in the office.
Public Restrooms and our Laundry
We are happy to announce that all are restrooms and laundry facilities are open.
Garbage and Trash Service
Holiday Park Campground will provide trash pickup at your site daily between 9 am & 10 am. Please make sure your garbage is properly sealed for the safety of other guests and employees. We have added a second collection area this season located at the west end of the park near site 197.
Service will be offered between 10 am – 12 pm daily
Please Pre-Pay in the office and drop your tank off at the filling station in the designated area. Please make sure your tank is clearly marked with your site number. Holiday Park will deliver your tank back to your lot after it is filled.
Mail & Package Pickup
Mail and packages will be available for pickup during normal business hours. The pickup area will be located outside the office door. Mail and packages will be brought back into the office at the end of the day.
Playgrounds – Rentals – Common Areas
Playgrounds and common areas are now open, please practice social distancing while enjoying these areas as recommended by CDC and Local and State Authorities. Our rentals are still closed at this time. We hope to reopen these soon.
Deposit & Cancellation Policy: There is a $3.00 reservation fee due when booking. There is a $15.00 processing fee for reservations (per campsite) if you cancel your reservation more than 7 days in advance. 100% of your reservation is non-refundable within 7 days of your arrival date. There are no refunds for early departures.
Wifi Guidelines: Wifi Guidelines: We offer free basic wifi throughout the campground. We cannot guarantee any camper’s ability to connect to it or it’s speed however, as the campground covers a vast area and the network is heavily used. We also ask that you be considerate of your neighbors by logging off the network when you are not using it and not using it for gaming or to stream video. No refunds or adjustments to site rates will be given do to WiFi or cable issues, these are free services not included in your site fee.
Pet Policy: We allow pets in our campground. Please keep them on a leash, clean up after them, and do not leave them unattended. Please note that pets are not allowed on the beach or in park buildings.
Tent Camping: We do not offer tent camping. All of our sites are full hookups designed for RV’s.
Motorcycle Policy: We apologize for the inconvenience, but motorcycles are not allowed to be driven within the park. Motorcyclists are welcome to park in the parking lot near the office, but may not drive within the campground.
1. Guests must register at the office upon arrival. Please display your car pass on the rear-view mirror at all times.
2. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 9:00 AM. No disorderly conduct, offensive activities, or nuisances will be allowed at any time.
3. No lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk. Children must be supervised by an adult.
4. Fires are allowed in fire rings only. Please extinguish them when you leave your site or retire for the night. Please do not bring firewood from outside Grand Traverse County.
5. A small tent is allowed in addition to the unit on your site for the use of minor children only.
6. Do not wash clothes, dishes, or utensils in the restrooms.
7. Slingshots, BB guns, and firearms are not allowed in the campground.
8. Please respect the animals, trees, and bushes in the park. Please do not feed the animals or waterfowl.
9. Fireworks of any kind are not allowed at Holiday Park Campground.