Check In: 2:00 PM
Check Out: 1:00 PM
Please check in at the office upon arrival.
Cancellation Policy: We have a 7 Day Cancellation Policy. If you need to cancel or change your reservation, please call us 7 days prior to your arrival date.
Pet Policy: We allow pets in our campground. Please keep them on a leash, clean up after them, and do not leave them unattended. Please note that pets are not allowed on the beach or in park buildings.
Motorcycle Policy: We apologize for the inconvenience, but motorcycles are not allowed to be driven within the park. Motorcyclists are welcome to park in the parking lot near the office, but may not drive within the campground.
1. Guests must register at the office upon arrival. Please display car passes on rear-view mirror at all times.
2. Quiet hours are from 11:00 PM to 8:00 AM. No disorderly conduct, offensive activities or nuisances will be allowed at any time.
3. No lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk. Children must be supervised by an adult.
4. Fires are allowed in fire rings only. Please extinguish them when you leave your site or retire for the night. Please do not bring firewood from outside Grand Traverse County.
5. A small tent is allowed in addition to the unit on your site for the use of minor children only.
6. Do not wash clothes, dishes, or utensils in the restrooms.
7. Sling shots, BB guns, and firearms are not allowed in the campground.
8. Please respect the animals, trees, and bushes in the park. Please do not feed the animals or waterfowl.